Thursday, December 20, 2007

yup! today's a good day and I can finally continue with da story of ma vie! [my life in french]

Before I start, click here to see a short clip on Rape of Nanking. [note: for history fanatics only] I went for this movie with Esther, Shu Huey and Benjamin at vivocity. We had a great half day, with Xinhui joining us for lunch. The show was a historical documentary on the rape of nanking in 1937. I cried a bit when they told the heart-wrenching story..go watch! a bit ex though..

ok.. back to primary sch ^_^ Anne Marie was my best friend then, we were da 'pervert' pair as others would call us.. cos we did a lot of lesbian stuff together for fun. She kissed me on da cheek before but it's also an innocent kiss ~_^ and then there's da puppy love with chang xun and gareth tan [i think I have this thing for smart guys..] gosh.. I just fly to them like magnets =p

I remember they said my old school was haunted.. last time some girls saw a black thumb jumping along the corridor and I saw green bubbly yucky stuff in the toilet. There were bats in the school too.. creepy. Things get crappy too. I rmb I was in P4 and so I was going for after classes. I think some P3 girl couldn't hold her crap any longer and crapped on da CHAIR! OMG!! =_= yea.. in class, I was da inquisitive yakkatie kid. Sometimes I ask so much, the teachers didn't wanna answer me =[ Still remember my fav. teacher was Ms Aisha.. she introduced friendly competition and yup.. i was one of da winner.. duh! haha

P5, I had this Ms Argatha Tan as my form teacher. She nice, just a bit weird..Still remember she gave me a story book as a reward.. yea, I guess schools like to give storybooks? Been getting since kindergarten! Gosh.. I had this big bedtime story book tat I read to myself =p

P6..I was da class rep. But I was too rebellious and didn't like to do things by my teacher's method. So i got sacked. but I proved to be a good helper after that anyway and she liked me better =p Something sad happened that year.. a gal i knew committed suicide. A few days before that, she looked fine.. sigh.. what a waste.

PSLE? Final exam? I was quite stressed cos I didn't do very well for prelims~ but I ended with 248 anyway.. not too bad =p

In summary.. primary school was ok. Just my playground..

No comments: