Sunday, December 23, 2007

Where do you think you'd find me in the school at lunch times?
-the bookshop! haha.. I think I'd developed the habit since young.. I love visiting bookshops for whatever's worth..ya. Just a small fact. So if you can't find me in da shopping centre, chances are, I've sat down and started reading something in da bookshop =p

ok..apart from that, what do I remember about primary school life? I remember Mrs Helen Lim? Guess why? Cos she's da nice teacher who'd bill me out when I got into trouble =p I'm a troublemaker! haha.. In the past, gals in my school don't usually dare to go into the staff room. But I was da little girl who popped my head through that door, looking for teachers to talk to.. I fell down a lot when I was young. Haha.. and I remembered this nice uncle who carried me all the way to the office and asked someone to attend to me =] thanks!
On teachers' day, I kissed da principal. I think her name is.. Mrs Francis. Yea, she was a kind lady who helped me a lot too.. I kicked the bloody door of the bus when the driver didn't want to let me in.[I wasn't late or anything.. I just wanted to buy some food to share with other gals.. he just didn't like me] Luckily, I didn't have to pay..but I was pretty freaked out.
Next.. Gals, remember da AVA room? We loved that room cos it had air-conditioner!! lol.. and that's where they keep us for taking report books remember? We had lots of fun playing twister [getting twisted] and connect four..and others!

to be cont'd

No comments: