Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bonjour, mon amies!
As promised, I'd load some photos for you guys to see =] so here goes..
First I'd like to introduce my niece and nephews [The Sim Family ^_^]
This is Xiang Fei.. she's cute and sweet. Born: 25/7 [dunno what year but she's 1+ yr old] smart and curious and cautious I'd say..
Zheng Da. He's the eldest of my brother's kids. Quite active and friendly. Looks like his dad. Born 3 March [he's 4+]
See! She did it in her own! So kawaii!!
Yong Han. Born 20/5 [2+] Most introverted of the three. He doesn't like to call me his Xiao Gu and always answers- HUH? lol.. but he started liking me at night because I gave him my entire braised egg for dinner. And he even used my lap as a pillow =_=
Da brothers together.. they really look like brothers huh..unlike me and..oh well. =]

No comments: