Saturday, December 22, 2007

alright. I see some people do like to read mon autobiographie [my autobiography. I hope I got it right this time?]



but before I begin, I wanna tell you about one of my favourite shows- Survivor. I couldn't watch every episode when I was younger because of studies but I liked it since it started. I can observe a lot and learn from da show..also, it has a lot of fun games that you can use for camps ;) in each game, we see people competing with each other to win that 1 million dollars. To get that, some people resorted to lying, back-stabbing and do all sorts of strange things for some money.. Sure, many people love money but how far will you go to win? how far will you go to get those money? I was surprised when the people in the game said they wouldn't backstab someone and ended up doing so.. [then saying they had no choice. but the choice was always theirs to make..] still, who won't waver when they have a chance to get some quick bucks? So I was wondering if being a survivor means being a good liar. To survive= to be despicable=hypocrite? 做人难, 做好人更难。that means it's difficult to be a person and it's even harder to be a good one. Cos sometimes, the line between good and bad is just not so clear.. I guess we all have to make choices in our lives and we bear the consequences that come after..



ok.. enough of weird talk by jasmine.. back for some juicy story?



right. I guess I was in a hurry to finish up on my primary school life.. but I think there are still quite a lot worth mentioning and I should when I still remember.=] so, here we go again!



P1

I had this really nice senior who was my lunch buddy.. She paid for some of my meals and was a nice big sister who showed me how the school works what I should do and how to sing songs after meals..

gals, remember this song taken from Edelwise?



Thank you lord, for this meal...thank you lord for your blah blah..

..

bloom and grow forever..

[can't remember all the words!]

I love playing scissors paper stone with the others on a balancing bar.. it's like this: you line up along a balancing bar of increasing height.. then you do da scissors paper stone thing with da gal at da highest.[She's the best if she stays on for a long time] Losers jump off and start over.

I also like hopscotch, five stones, skipping ropes and monkey bars! Man, those bars were my favourites.. There's one that's larger and one that's smaller. So when I was in P1-P2 I used da short one.. we used to jump onto it from opposite sides, climb to the middle and fight! [lol, kick with our legs of course.] next to the PE container there's this thing with two bars and you use it to train arm muscles.. [see how long you can use your arms to hold your weight.] I like to hang upside down and look at the people.. it's fun =]

P3-P6

I had 2 CCAs in the primary school.. switch from Art club to Science club and back to Art club.. I have to say, I love both science and art =] I painted da PE container =p I used to draw quite well =] Music was my all time favourite.. You don't really need to know a lot but you can play a lot from there. But I hate it when they ask us to play those boring short pieces.. no challenge and not nice =p I remember that hall.. where we would have music lessons and talks. It wasn't very big but it was cosy.. especially when jasmine is still v little =p I like lying on the floor and looking up at the ceiling after class. Haha.. don't ask me why.. it's da sort of strange thing only I would do..



We have a nice garden with a pond full of tadpoles. [strange, I realise I didn't see any frogs hopping around then] As a kid, I'd always scoop some tadpoles up and see them swimming in my container, watching/talking to them before putting them back. We had snails and I remember some gals like to throw them into the pond. poor snails, they got murdered! A teacher called Ms Loh, with lotsa white hair, loved plants. Sometimes I'd skip lunch to talk to her and see the beautiful poppies she'd grown. [I used to have the idea that when one is old, she's automatically a mrs.. so I was rather puzzled why she has so much white hair and was still Ms]

to be continued..

No comments: