Saturday, December 15, 2007

And so, let's move on to my primary school life??

How did you start out on the very first day of formal education? I was well.. just as rebellious as ever. At the first assembly, everyone [even da other new primary one kids] stood at attention and sang the anthem.. i was the only one who DELIBERATELY swayed from side to side [I know, I can be such a pain in the butt] I was in 1,2,3,4 peace and 5/6 hope. 3 friends that still stayed quite close - candice, anne marie and ong yu quan..

In school, we did a lot of crazy things and I guess some of them drove my teachers crazy..

In primary one, I was still a bit hopeless in math.. I never understood what 0 means. I thought 0 meant nothing.. so when the teacher, Ms Chia [then Mrs Lim] told us to draw a line of 5 cm, I always gave 4.. get the idea? Yea, maybe I really sucked in maths..first time i got cheated by a friend and called the police hotline by mistake..really
my chinese teachers loved me except for one.. Huang lao shi.. slapped me cos I forged my signature for a test in P4.. and she said I wasn't anything good when I was trying to comfort my friend, Emmaline Yip who got scolded for some small stuff..

to be continued..

No comments: