Monday, December 31, 2007

Hi.. the new year's almost here. Well, to some people, it's nothing because every day's the same. So what if it's 2008? hmm.. I guess it's quite true but the thing about a new year.. is that it's a good place to start a new chapter.. do something different and basically start fresh.
I have to say.. 2007 sucks to the core and I couldn't have pulled through without my friends and family. things got better towards end of the year =] after exams! So, I'm not complaining.. maybe things are really getting better with the new year coming. I hate fearing that I screwed my exams. Despite my attempts to forget it.. the horrors still find their way back to me in my dreams, waking me in the mornings..I know what's done cannot be undone but I seriously hate to imagine myself crying when I get my results because I failed my own expectations.
In any case, I shall still state my New Year Resolutions and try sticking to them.

1. Do well in whatever course I choose to take.
2. Get more exercise and be less stressed
3. Keep in touch with classmates
4. Maintain all relationships =]
5. Be a better me

No comments: