Monday, December 31, 2007

So here's da dinner part!
Ok.. I know I'm starting to take more pix of myself.. but it's kinda fun la =]

Pumpkim soup with lotsa weird stuff inside. Don't ask what's inside. I don't know either. If I didn't like pumpkim, I won't have tried. =p
My favourite! Tofu! Seriously, I don't care how you do it.. so long as it's tofu and non-spicy, I'll love it =]
More pumpkim..
First time taking long jing cha.. it's some chinese tea [oh, I'm growing to like tea.. it's makes one relax..]


Nice display on the window =] I always like to face outside.. to see what's going out there.


Here's some yummy shark fins' soup with lotsa weird stuff inside. Heck, it's yummy. So.. *slurps slurps haha!! =D


Roast duck skin wrap in some egg stuff. Yum! It's one of my favs too.. but it's expensive =p
Temptation!! I love prawns. But I'm allergic to it [well, slightly. I got a little itch for awhile =(]




No comments: