Sunday, December 02, 2007

Had a great time out on 30/11/07! Went viewing some exhibitions at various locations with a guy friend/ex-schoolmate =] I was a bit disappointed by the one at vivocity though.. After all the walking and traveling, I had to change my platform shoes for some slippers from bugis street. Met cho kwan and li hui there =D Had a couple of interesting things happening throughout da day =]

The rather weird thing's that I was quite quiet most of da time.. which is not the usual me you see =p but well, maybe it’s because he’s a guy and well, guys don’t talk a lot?? But it’s the first time I felt that I didn’t need to be an entertainer =] That’s a good thing cos I didn’t have enough sleep as usual but I didn’t have to push all da way and make myself ‘high’. I’d say.. da two of us are rather intuitive =p Thanks for taking me accompanying me for almost half da day! Couldn’t have gotten home on time if you didn’t know which way (like me >_<) =] sha says she’ll remember not to wear heels cos she’s quite horrified by how much we traveled! Haha =] well, I guess that’s the me I really want to be.. An enthusiastic explorer =]

Ok! Back to watching romance comedy! Really funny! =D

No comments: