Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas my friends!

I had a different christmas this year. It wasn't exactly fun- filled or anything but I guess I learnt a few things =]

Ok before da recount of 25 Dec 07, I just wanna say a big thank you to all those who made my life happier =]
Had a family dinner on 24th. The food wasn't nice but being with my people made me happy =] My bro smiled at me.. I felt that the connection we had wasn't lost. Just hidden. That smile was one that looked like it's saying, 'she's still that little sis.. but we've all grown up'

ok.. so today.. Da Sim Family went to JB and had But Kut Teh and came back to Singapore. What the?? lol.. yea.. lame. Sis-in-law was quite pissed too cos pa was a wet blanket today.
I was going to get my ears pierced actually. Thanks to my oversensitve skin I couldn't have it done. Sigh.. why me why me? oh wells.. I guess I gain some and I lose some. Bro bought me some new clothes today. thanks a lot =]
I played with his children today.. they're lovable. Loved my niece da most cos she's soooo cute like her aunt [moi, of cos. lol] She's smart for a one year old. will put up more pics and videos if possible. right now, I'm gonna konk out.
tata.

No comments: