Monday, July 31, 2006

'Mr Leong, what's another word for childhood?', I asked ever so innocently. He answered, ' Jasmine,' '
How nice.
ok..it was meant to be funny but I guess it's quite a big problem for me. For a start, I know that I'm not maturing mentally, emotionally and spritually. It may not really be a big thing to others but it is the key for me to adapt and find the 'balance'. This is especially the case since I'm now in JC and we are treated as young adults and have to 'grow up' Obviously I'm not growing up. (physically, maybe =P) if you observed me in school, I guess you would understand.
The plus side is, I'm not really affected by the 'adult' world. [you may think that I'm sick in the mind, but I don't think I'm really that sick deep down =D]
Ya..I think the sentences aren't really linking up and I'm still as confused as ever. I can't take care of myself very well..I don't know how I'm ever going to change that.(been like a kid who needs his mum) can't help it since I'm an ENFP..of course they said this sorta thing can change over time.
I don't forsee it changing anytime soon.

Here's a sick question that I thought of: What's it like to be pregnant? I think it would be a wonderful experience and a must try =D (cos the men don't get it) Yet, the thought of the commitment after the experience puts me off..so guess what I thought of? Yes! a surrogate mother! haha!
Of course, before that, a quick way to earn money is to donate your eggs to infertile couples. Afterall, you don't need all the eggs do you? In US, I guess each egg can at least fetch $4500. *note: I said guess

Oh well, after that, I'll go on my world tour.. see? I'm an unrealistic freak with the IQ of a 5 year old right?

Sometimes..it's better to be ignorant..

No comments: