Monday, July 10, 2006

Hi, I'm back. Today, everything seemed to have slowed down. It took me till 1pm to be fully awake. Meaning, I nearly slept through the chem lecture. Must have been due to the cold weather and the cold LT. I prayed for lotsa rain but haha, I didn't need to much rain. Anyway, it's good. At least there's some balance. Life's going on very well though I'm still a little giddy from all the rides..(as in, all the activities)
Oh, I quit my cca and now I'm in something I never thought I would join. I think it doesn't matter at the end of the day. So I'm trying not to think too much about it.

Today's card is [the moon, xviii]
to me, the moon is a mysterious thing. all the waxing and waning.. we keep seeing the moon differently. when applied to a question, we can perhaps think that not everything we see is the truth. At one time, the moon looks like a cresent (just as if something seems to be correct) then at other times it takes a different shape (so the what was correct then is different now)
Moral of the story, never trust what you see immediately. Especially when it is a human =P.
When I look at the moon sometimes, I get sorta hypnotised. I begin to think of things that may not be true, Like dreams or ideals. The moon seems to have a 'power' of illusion and so..we ought to learn not to get carried away..

No comments: