Wednesday, July 05, 2006

One thing I like about Singapore:
It's sunny.
One thing I dislike about Singapore:
It's sunny!
Today's 32 degrees..ain't any better than yesterday. Usually, I can get by the day without drinking water. Now, I'm desperately asking my friends for water. That's something you don't see me doing everyday cos' I usually don't remember the need to drink water..
Ya, we ought to be thankful because it's 40 degrees in Germany and hotter in the deserts. The thing is, there are too many buildings in Singapore and look at the roads..it's hot, black concrete, soil, cement and what nots or packed together.. No wonder the weather is hotter than it should be. And think about this..when you turn on the air- con(assuming yours isn't environmental-friendly) You are generating heat to the surroundings too! that's a negative externality! of cos, I'm guilty too. Can't stand this heat. Feels like a fever is coming..this stupid headache that's been bugging me since yesterday..
I wish I were a guy. I've been replaying this scene in my head several times. Imagine a guy who's at home, really pissed off by the heat. Then, he tears his shirt apart! Grab's a 1.5 litre bottle of ice cold water and pours it down his head!! wahaha..won't that be nice if I could do that?

Today's card would be [the sun, xix]

My interpretation:
The sun can be loving and warm..filling this world with light and life. It can also be angry and powerful..scorching you. it is also a bigger part of an entire system. When you get the sun..it can represent the 'self' and usually means something good and positive whether is friendship or work. I like to think that I'm drawing positive energy from my surroundings.
So when you get it reversed, it could mean excess heat..destroying life. Perhaps there's too much ego, vainity and arrogance..hence hindering success.

again..this is just how I percieve..to check out some really cool decks and learn their meanings, go to:

http://www.llewellyn.com/free/tarot.php
http://www.lotustarot.com

No comments: