Thursday, July 20, 2006

ok. it's been a while since i've last blogged. I'm going to touch on more important things than tarot interpretation today. I was really tired..guess it's the same for everyone else. Been rushing my projects till 2 plus for a couple of days.
First, I want to thank everyone for the success on Community Service cum Racial Harmony day. Things would not have gone so smoothly without everybody's help. Special thanks to KSA buddies for helping out since we were seriously shorthanded. That day, we led a group of boys from the Malay Home in singing a national day song. Initially, we were uneasy. thankfully, with some encouragement from the others and I, we were more united and sang aloud. Then, we had this pictionary game and I'm sure everyone else enjoyed it, especially the boys. That was a tiring, fun, and meaningful day. I missed the boys =).
Next, I want to share about the things I have learnt from my buddies so far.. Well, for a start, I've learnt that they brush their teeth after every meal. (I'm gonna try that too!) They have 3 years in seconday and 3 years in JC. that's so much better than our system (Why am I born in Singapore?!) They will also wait for everyone to finish their meal before clearing up and leaving. (yup, I was the last one eating) to me, the people are generally shy..maybe that's because they have not known us for long. Lastly, I feel that I'm really not a good host. Sigh, I wished I could participate more in the activities.. Have been apologising to my buddy though he said he's never been angry. (makes me feel worse =P) I'll try to keep him happy though
Oh, he saw that I was really stressed when doing chemistry. Guessed what he said? 'cheer up!' haha..that's what i say to people usually.
I seriously need help in chemistry. Seriously.
I shall end my post here for now. au revoir
*to those who are ill, get well soon =)

No comments: