Monday, July 03, 2006

Hello to all..After taking so much time thinking about life, I've finally thought of what I should do. First, I want to be the old me (not the childish part)..the me that used to trust and love without judging. Mother Thereasa said,'If you judge someone, you have no time to love them..' So ya..Why judge people? It takes time..eveybody needs love, so give love..=)

If I want to be happy, I must choose to be happy. It's all a matter of perspective actaully..Nothing can be too bad..even if we must grieve, we must learn to move on soon.. Life has actually given us a lot of things to be happy for. Yea..I'm begining to start looking on the bright side again. Embrace every good thing that comes your way and remember them..

Back then, I guessed I was trapped in my own dark 'hole'. I can't seem to get out..I would represent it with the Eight of Swords..the chains were loose and all I had to do was get out..but I was blindfolded..

So now I shall use Strength and The Fool..to take a risk (though there really isn't one) and use my faith and courage to step out..I know I'll find something good =)

No comments: