Friday, July 07, 2006

there must be some kinda jam earlier on. I couldn't log on. Today, I'm a little lazy. Nevertheless, I shall bring to you..Death.
yes.. [Death.xiii] is well..the thirteenth card in the Major Arcana. It does not mean physical death most of the time. It symbolises change, transformation and renewal. Most of the time, people fear Death. They fear change for they do not know if it is for the better or worse. However, they forgot the fact that staying status quo might also mean stagnation. It's like, if you greive over something and refuse to move on, you will stay in this stage forever. Why not learn to let go a little, trust that there would be something better ahead.
I like changes. I may be a little uncomfortable because it's something new and I need time to adjust. However, even if things are going well, I would still go for a change as it's getting new experience and I would definitely learn something. Perhaps that's also part of the reason why I chose economics rather than History. I love history and I'm still holding on to it. It's just that I don't want to deny myself of a chance to pick up something new. =)
so..don't fear changes. It's precisely why humans are able to adapt. that's the basic definition of anything alive. the ability to adapt. Be brave, and move on. There are always greener pasture if you are willing to look at it.

Last thing. OH MY GOD!! I ate so many nuggets..i think I'm bloated. haha. like at least 15 can? I'm so sick.. wahaha.. shall practice and go for international nugget eating competition? *kidding. ok time to go

ciao!

No comments: