Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Is it just me or is it the same everywhere else? It's 31 degrees today but it feels like 37?!! super warm lately and I can't take it..Especially when my skin is really dry to start with..This weather is making me mad and killing my cells!! Anyway..there's suppose to be scattered thunderstorms later on (please scatter over here!! =D)

One thing that came across my mind..Are there past lives..? Please send me some sign if there is..I want to know who the person with this 'M' in his/her name is. Not very logical but..haha
a random thought..Humans lie..dad always says..never trust another human..I guess I'm beginning to see why

Anyway, I shan't be too bothered..gonna focus on my studies first! Same goes to everone. I think there's something wrong with the atmosphere..ok surroundings.. So, I'm gonna say this cheesy phrase 'I'll bring light to this world!' =) haha

oh one more thing..in order for me to truely have time for learning tarot..I shall give an explanation of what each card means..serve to strengthen my bond with it too..So, I 'll give it a try ;)
au revoir

No comments: