Friday, July 07, 2006

finally..finally!!! it rained. I have been praying and creating nonsense chants..hoping that the rain would fall. This lousy weather has caused me much trouble..the frustration, getting irritated at the slightest things..ah well. Still, I hope there will be more rain coming. The poor grass and other animals would pretty much love it too. Guess what? I have a half day waiting for me later on..Haha, going out with my beloved mei mei ;) any idea what type of shirts do guys wear..
I still can't rid the thought of tearing singlets and pouring ice cold water down...haha..Mr Thong would be the best person I use to visualise this. Yay, he's my ultimate frisbee teacher! woot!

oh I've got some work to do..stupid Calculus of variations! I won't care that The Taylor Series is some kinda freak equation that gives a solution to a problem. I don't care that bubbles can only form in a particular way or what. That's the problem with mathematicians..they've got too much time and have got to come up with some freak stuff to torture poor people like ok..me..who simply can't even do E-math. Look, I didn't know that 0.003 and 0.3 are both 1 sig fig..that's quite bad already. Sigh..and so life goes on.

Sorry, there won't be any card interpretation today. Have to do that calculus thing..

No comments: