Friday, June 30, 2006

I had this really bad dream and what's worse, it seems as if I could feel it. First, there was this guy who couldn't be put down by bullets.(well, sounds like superman right? yea..bullet proof) then, somehow, he came to my home and I just got this feeling that he ain't good. I distracted him and then got out of the house. fast. Outside, it was dark and I started running. Why I got afraid was because I couldn't run fast at all. Imagine things in slow motion. Yea that was how it went. Somehow I got back into the house later on in the dream(maybe I thought the safest place was the most dangerous one) and the door opened. Thank goodness it wan't that guy but my mum =) The rest of the dream isn't really relevant from then on..except I suggested we should keep a guard dog (but I was worried it would not be spared by that murderous looking guy)

According to www.dreammoods .com
Running To dream that you are running away from someone, indicates an issue that you are trying to avoid. You are not taking or accepting responsibility for your actions. In particular, if you are running from an attacker or any danger, then it suggests that you are not facing and confronting your fears.
To dream that you are trying to run but cannot make your feet move as fast as you want them to, signifies lack of self-esteem and self-confidence. It may also reflect your actual state of REM paralysis while in the dream state.
To dream that you are running alone, signifies that you will advance to a higher position and surpass your friends in the race for wealth. Alternatively, you may be running from some situation or from temptation
Escape To dream that you escape from jail or some place of confinement, signifies your need to escape from a restrictive situation or attitude. On the other hand, it may mean that you are taking an escapist attitude and are refusing to face up to problems that are not going away.
To dream that you escape from injury, from an animal, or from any situation, signifies your good health and prosperity. You will experience a favorable turn of events.

One last thing.
Is this anaemia? Yellowish palm, slightly bluish nails..and feeling lethargic..

No comments: