Saturday, June 17, 2006

I said I would update on what happened that fateful day when I had to go back right? It turned out better than I expected. They didn't ask any tough questions (I was spared =P)

So we had Vienna International Seafood and Teppanyaki buffet at The United Square. I think that was the first time my father had buffet and so..he was really shy and didn't dare to take a lot of food. But that was the (i don't know how many)th time I went for a buffet and so.. I guess I shocked him and the others. Naturally I had a larger appetite than the rest=P (trained it ya?)

I never really liked seafood because I'm allergic. Pity isn't it? I still tried lobster for the first time. It was cold..and I don't think it really tasted different from a prawn? sorry. guess I just haven't learn to appreciate seafood.

When we got back to my home. I really wanted to wish my father a happy birthday but the words were just so difficult to mouth. Eventually, it took me a lot out nerve to just look at him in the eyes and say, ' Pa,Happy Birthday'. He just smiled, nodded and left.
I think it's really strange..I can say happy birthday so easily to anyone else, just two simple words. Yet..it's so difficult at times.

I have to start studying. Exams are just round the corner. Pray that I do well..must earn my first million dollars by the time I'm 30? =D that's just a target.

No comments: