Monday, June 05, 2006

I guess I was a bit too stressed the past few days..Had a headache that forced me to sleep even though I hate to.. From now on, I'll do my best to be happy and yes..well, I am stronger than you think! Even robots need to rest ya? For your information, an incinerator that works 365 days non-stop needs a break to repair it's worn out parts too. =D hope people out there who are just as stressed can finally walk out of their stress-war zone for awhile..

One more thing, I pray that the people in Indonesia would be safe from any other disaster especially the volcano eruption that may happen anytime.. I think we should all be thankful because while you are sitting here reading a blog, worrying if you can pass the next exam or test, they are worrying if there would be food tomorrow or would they even see tomorrow. I pray they will stay strong and learn that life must go on.. (learnt that from them too)

If you can contribute in any manner, even a small donation can go a long way.

http://www.indonesiarelief.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=7
Indonesia Relief accepts donations
The people in Yogyakarta are in dire need of food, clothing, medical supplies, and shelters.To make it easier that your donation goes as fast as possible to those who need, we take only cash, check or money order for donations.
Following are different ways you can donate:
Check or Wire TransferAccount name : Dana Bantuan (Fund Assistance) Memo : Yogyakarta Relief Fund Address : Bank of America 730 15th Street, NW 7th Floor – Washington DC, 20005 Account Number : 0019-2153-1110Receipt will be issued for you.
Online Donation through PayPal on our websiteAccepts credit card/debit card
IMAAM (a non-profit, charitable, religious organization serving Muslims in DC, MD, VA) also accepts donation on their website at
http://www.imaamnet.org.

No comments: