Saturday, May 06, 2006

Yay! The concert was (quite) a success! ^_^ Saw my friend blush for the first time.. I mean, he's really dark and he blushed! haha. For those who want to see the scandalous skid again..I'll consider giving you the add if the response is good..(means - tag me and say you want to see the skid) A big thank you to all who came down to support us!
The sad bit is..I'm really quitting and it isn't really my wish but I'll do it anyway ='( That doesn't mean I'll give up playing. No! I'll learn and probably get the notes from my guitar mates and learn at home. Then I'll pop by a day or two and practise with the people. I hope that would happen. Meanwhile, I'm considering to join either I&E, ELDDS or anything lighter but suits my personailty. Honestly, music's the best..but I won't repeat myself. ok I really have to sleep =) We did great yesterday! haha

I'm gonna try making muah ji later today! Hope it's good enough for sale..

No comments: