Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I can't believe this. Had my chem spa today. I knew I was weak in skill C and so I practiced. Practice practice practice and I think I didn't have enough.. I was not nervous at all..the day before and the day itself. I felt so sure that I could do any question. Yet..

When it was my turn, I took a freaking 15 minutes just to find what the concentration of KMnO4 was. (It was already given, but was right at the bottom of the page. I mean, what the heck is wrong with the teachers?! This is a national exam (and yes, I'm in national) Can they at least follow the layout that cambridge would use? Don't tell me that cambridge also give concentrations of solutions that the end of the question. This is so totally not acceptable (at least for me))
I went on calculating and yea, this worked out fine until the very last part of the question. I couldn't find the value of x. The thing is, I know the answer. Somehow, I was able to calculate it. However, I just couldn't put it down on paper! At the end of the exam, I realised the way to do it was using empirical formula.. And it was till then, I finally found the solution..

Too late..It was all too late.

This was one of the battle that I was prepared to win and yet..it wasn't as perfect as I felt and imagined it to be.. I really tried so hard..perhaps I didn't try hard enough? If I tried hard enough, I won't have napped in the library for an hour before the exam.

I feel that I have lost once again, to my inner enemy. I can hear her snigger and laugh at my foolishness, laugh at my every futile attempt to beat her. [I repeat, I'm not really supposed to be a science student]

I'm such a moron.

No comments: