Friday, May 12, 2006

The Oriental Singapore is really a nice hotel.. You have to go there to see it for yourself. 'melt. the world cafe' also serves wonderful food of all sorts though i would wish for more variety. The people are really friendly and I met the manager who was from NJ! I was wearing my NJ jacket today. The chef from malaysia was really shy. He's not familiar with using english and so had a bit of trouble communicating. I can see that he was trying very hard and he's really cute =P
We earned a net profit of nearly $200 for fund raising. Thank you for all the supporters and helpers. That's what I call team spirit! Try and sell more next time ok? I can't keep selling all the time right?
Sigh, I never knew that doing a project could be so tough and I REALLY stressed up by the immense amount of work I have not done. Plus, I can't stand the fact that I have been failing my tests because I don't fail that often in the past. =( I hope things would turn out fine for my common tests. I will study and prepare for it. If I still fail it, I really don't know how I will react..

No comments: