Thursday, May 04, 2006

I must really hand it to my mother. She's been nagging at me for the past 1 hour?! Woah..that's incredible. Ok, the good news is I didn't lose my friend's stuff. It was missing in the first place! And I fianlly passed my 2.4 =) wanna thank my wonderful friends who believed in me in the last lap when I thought I couldn't make it through...
The bad news is, I'm gonna fail my second math test today. Sigh..and I'm gonna quit guitar right after the concert tomorrow. It's really upsetting..but it's better that I pull out now. I know I'll have to sooner or later..I can't put up with my parents' incessant nagging for long. I'll make the best out of my first and last concert for the year =) Life goes on.. it always does. I just have to learn to adjust with the winds..
But life without music is..miserable for me..I felt it in sec 4 and I'm going through it again..

No comments: