Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm back! I was ill for a few days and slept like a dead log. Today, I'm gonna discuss a few things that revolve around friendship..or relationship in general.

For those ex 4E1'05 people, just in case you do not know this, CX and XY are not on very good terms now. For details, I think you can check CX's blog. However, remember to check with XY and a third party too (cross reference) So, what do I have to say? The thing is, 2 very good friends turned into arch enemies..and of course, this kind of thing don't happen over night. Each time one party tries to justify his stand, the other would use it to create even more horrible things about him. For example, A: I didn't do it purposely. B: Look! He did that deliberately. Under this kind of situation, it's best to leave things as they are for the moment. I know because similar incidents happened to me and back then, when I was immature, I cried and verbally hurt my friend. After listening to both XY and CX and giving some advice, I hope they would be able to work things are. For their case, it's rather hard to resolve and I predict, they may never be best friends as they were ever again.

Of course, I'm very thankful for my case because things worked out very well. I can still talk to my friend and even when I have trouble, he'll still be there. =) Lucky, aren't I? Even if things don't work out, I would still cherish the fun times we had and the times we spent practising together and the concerts..

Next, my very good friend broke up with her guy. Well, it's a very normal thing to breakup and patch again. I think I saw that(the breakup) coming. Told her that any form of BGR at this point of time can't really last long (there are exceptional cases)

What I'm thinking is that, relationships with people can be good or bad depending on how you handle it. I don't know for others, but I think, good instincts sometimes help to choose friends and react to difficult problems. All I can say is that, I thankful for all the good people that I've met in my life. Perhaps, I always think that everyone is good? All maybe it was all planned after all..

No comments: