Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm soo happy today.. Yes, I'm starting to pass my tests and keeping the promise that I made in the previous post. Ok, I know many people would have done just as well as me but hey, just gimme some encouragement ok? It's the first time since I don't know when that I passed my tests and it's physics! That's quite a miracle, considering that my physics isn't exactly rock solid and I did my tests using what I've learnt last night.(supposed to learn kinematics as wel but I just memorised 3 equations like 10 minutes before the test?)

Did my bio SPA today and guess what? I nearly laughed my head, butt, everywhere off..^_^ a bit too easy don't you think? But then comes the danger of people getting very good results. Oh well, I can't be bothered since I'll try my best to do very well for the theory paper as well. Bio rocks! No calculations using weird formule required. Isn't that wonderful? Only the processes matter. Ah..I'm enchanted once again. (Did I mention that Bio rocks? =P)

No comments: