Monday, May 22, 2006

Phew..Funtasia is finally over. Can't help feeling relieved. =) However, I think that Xinmin's food and fun fair is the best! 4E1 '05 rox! Ahh..how I miss the old days. Studying really wasn't as bad now that I'm studying in JC. I missed my dear selene, fel, hammie (favourite food =P), XY (bu yao lian) ,CX(my quiet yet noisy pal), darrie(smart lor), xiao xin (kim) and so many people. Zheng lao shi!!! I missed you so much!! *sobs Oi..when is she getting married? I thought she promised us she would by this year?! Sigh..I want a life that's my own!

I just realised that my dad wanted me to take H2 physics all along. It's just like in the past, he forced my bro to take accounts. But my bro didn't like it and i think he did badly. Similarly, physics is not the subject that I'm good in. He insisted that physics would be useful to my career in future. Why would I want to do something that involves what I don't like?! He started scolding because I was focusing on studying bio. ( The SPA is on Tues, of course I'd try to study that first) In any case, he predicts that I would do badly for my Common tests and decided if that's the case he would just ignore me as I'm deemed hopeless.

I don't know what to say to convince him that he should support my choice. I'm thinking of joining EDB in future. In fact, any path that I choose would be difficult and I need his support. Yet, he thinks that I should just follow the path that he wants to pave for me.. (no..please, I don't want that) I'm really obedient (at least at home) confronting him or telling him that his method wouldn't work is like commiting suicide. Sigh..

ok back to studying.

No comments: