Wednesday, May 03, 2006

sigh..I got home at 10 30 pm today. That's early already(since I have friends who reach home at 11 plus) I don't know what's wrong but I'm just having bad luck. First, I lost something from a flute and this flute belongs to my friend (who so kindly agreed to lend me..yet ='[..) Then I nearly lost my GC. (cos' I left it in the com lab absent-mindedly) I nearly screwed up for my solo part with my senior during a technical run.
I'm just so stupid! Can't believe I actually cried cos' I couldn't find the missing part for the flute..(I'm really sorry..really =( sobs*) And thanks to all those who helped me look for it. I'm gonna quit guitar after the concert..(not that I'm willing) You can say that no one can force me to do what I don't like WRONG. HE can. He refers to my dad..Really..there's no way to resist him. I tried and I failed..on many occasions. So I see no point trying again cos' it will end the same way sooner or later..with me forced to quit. I rather choose to quit now..else it'll be too difficult once I love guitar with all my heart..

No comments: