Thursday, October 19, 2006

Rita:Bravo! Bravo! Our dear Jas has finally gotten her first E. What? She actually wanted a C? She must be mad!
Jas: Oh will you just shut up and no one will say you are dumb.
Rita: Who's the dumb one here?
Gwen: Rita, stop it.. She's upset enough. It's not as if she didn't make any effort.
Rita: Upset? Upset?! You think she's the only who knows how to be upset? How many other people is she going to upset? Jas, you ought to be upset. No, not for yourself. You should be upset for wasting other people's efforts. After doing so much for you, this is what you gave them. Crap.
Jas: Leave me alone! Leave me alone, you idiot! I tried, I didn't want it to be like this either.*hugs Gwen
Gwen: At least she made it through.. We all know it's not her strongest or favourite subject.
Rita: It's obviously not her strong subject but this is suppose to be easy.. even those who are weaker can do better. What does that mean? It means that she isn't putting enough effort! Stop those bloody tears, it's not gonna change anything and stop giving me that stare. This is just so embarassing! I wonder why I'm associated with you.
Jas: You think I like to be stuck with you? It's all your fault! Telling me I was right and then giving me all the wrong answers.
Rita: Now now, don't push the blame on others when you don't bloody get what you want! Blame it on that pea brain of yours which can't even do simple sums properly and doesn't use much logic.*laughs mirthlessly..
Jas: There are others who didn't do well, I should be glad that I made it..
Rita: Don't compare with others. You haven't even defeated yourself. For goodness sake, only inferiors will compare with inferiors. Besides, shouldn't you be ashamed that majority still did better than an imbecile like you? Seriously hopeless, will you consider dropping it to save yourself from humiliation?
Gwen: Stop being so mean! Not all hope is lost, Jas, you can still try again.
Rita: *Snorts Do you need to wait till she gets a U before she quits? Jeez.. I''m saying this for your own good. Why go through so much if you can't do it?
Jas: Because..because I thought I could.. *teary eyes I thought I would do well if I tried.. maybe you're right, I should just let it go..
Gwen: Are you serious, my child? Is this what you want?
Jas: I don't know.. I don't know what I want except bio.. Why shouldn't I just end this so that I can focus on what I love rather than divert my attention on what I don't..exactly love?
Rita: It's up to you, my child.. Scolding you or hitting you will only waste my energy. I do not wish to do the same next year should the same thing happen again. By then, no one can save you.
Jas: Are you saving me?
Rita: Prepare yourself. Make your next move.

No comments: