Saturday, October 21, 2006

Haha.. today is a wonderful day! I love every second of it.. First, I'm thankfully promoted and get to keep my subjects. Next, I slept early the night before and so had enough rest. The whole family went to Sakura at Orchard to have lunch buffet as part of the celebration for my bro-in-law's birthday. Had lots of chocolate desserts and I love chocolate fudge! Then there's this weird guy who keeps staring at me. So I practiced my direct stare skills and ha.. he keeps looking away. Very funny. So far, only 2 guys passed my direct stare test and they are both weird [intj]s. weird people but never mind ^_^ I love direct stares.. it sorta shows that there's nothing to hide.. and i feel comfortable staring back.. =) I like honesty..
The next best thing is that I came home and slept till 6 plus! haha.. basically, I lived the life of a pig/hiberanting snake [i prefer the latter] and had cake later for dinner! Took some value system test and another test which said that I'm quite conservative in the bedroom.. -_- if you get what it means.. haha =P whatever!
Lastly, thank god my best friend promoted! I want to meet her in NUS next time! yes, Selene, that's you! work hard! I'll start calling and stressing you very very soon..muhahaha!!*love you lots..you have no idea how much..

No comments: