Wednesday, October 04, 2006

finally.. FINALLY! Promos are over. Like the last time, I'm better off dead. I can't sense the joy that i get from the liberation. Because, I know very well that i faired badly. Today was my last and supposedly favourite paper- biology. yet, i lost it. i've never suffered such a major blank-out [that means forgetting most that i've learnt] It's all my fault for leaving it till the day before to start revision. I know i have myself to blame. There's no next time if i really screw this one up. Don't have to try to comfort me because you have no idea how screwed things are.
Prediction for promotional exam results:
GP: D (if i get this, well, i guess it's enough for this year)
Econs: C ( i worked for this.. if i don't get it.. then that's just too bad)
Maths: E (I'm praying very hard for a pass only. Skipped a lot.)
Physics: C ( I tried.)
Chem: C (it's my weakest but i hope to get this)
Bio: E (don't ask why)

I wanted to talk about more happy things.. but this last paper totally ruined my mood and plus the lecture that i got from my dad.. don't ask.

I think i should go running.. it's been a long time since i last stretched my muscles..

Last thing.. I've been thinking about what love means.. So far there is still no definite answer but i love my dad though he is totally psyche. yet, he can be a real softie and ha i like the soft side most of the time. Honestly, i think i wouldn't have been so disciplined without him.. We've been supporting each other all the time. If there's something called fate or what other's call God, then i think fate/god is nice enough to let me meet him. There's totally no reason why someone unrelated can love me so much. I know he loves me madly. If anything happened to me, he would rather be in my place. So you see.. though he's weird, he's equally lovable and I'm really so thankful to have someone who loves me and will really REALLY try to be there when I'm in trouble.
So there's another kind of love that you have for others.. what people call couples' love. Me? I haven't really got much idea on that one.. Just a little more about me. Most would think that I show love easily and well maybe that's true.. but i can be quite an introvert on that at times.. i may be more afraid to love than you think. I'm afraid of commitments especially those forced upon people.. so i only love when i willingly do so (am I making sense?) I'm glad that there are people who love and care about me and i wish i can put away all my doubts so that i can give what little love i have to all that i care about..

Really tired. Sometimes, i do wish that there's someone i can lean on and yup just spend a few quiet moments and feel the wind currents moving around us..

No comments: