Thursday, August 17, 2006

yay!! my chem SPA is finally OVER!! it's the best SPA ever!! I had time to check =) Though I fought the mini battle on my own, I couldn't have done it without my buddies and help from my folks..special thanks to Zhuang Mao (sorry! always bothering you, hope I'm seriously not affecting you), Jackie boy (hehex..thanks for da last minute crash course that strengthened my revision), Mrs Kong( thank you so much for taking your morning time to answer some of my questions, yup I should start studying!) Jia Ting( hahaz thanks for keeping me in prayer) Papa (haiyo, you shouldn't have stayed up with me till 12..see? still coughing away, now you make me worried) Mama (thanks for your coffee and I could sleep properly until it was 2..-_-) Haha..there's just so much to be thankful for! sigh..Life is so unfair..I mean, I'm too lucky..just feel a bit well, sad for those who aren't as lucky as me. And that's why, I shall live happily for those who are down. =)

Yay, I'm finally turning 17. Not very significant huh. Oh well, it doesn't matter. The thing is.. my [parents] forgot about it last year (sorry i can't put the words in caps. [] used to represent.) That's fine too. Maybe they are just too busy and can't really be bothered. I don't expect presents..i just want you to care..but seriously, you don't. and I won't blame you guys.. Because to make up for that, I already have many people caring for me =)

For this, I'm thankful.

No comments: