Sunday, August 06, 2006

today's my dad's birthday and coincidentally it's Jack's father's birthday too =P but his dad is born one day earlier. Oh well, main point is, we went out to eat at the oriental hotel again. [but the cute guy from malaysia wasn't there haha] the food wasn't too bad and i nearly gorged myself to death, seriously. anyway, I'm glad that dad's happy since he was really sulky in the morning and they all couldn't decide where to eat. [yes, i took the initiative to suggest and they jolly well listen!]

from now on, I shall try to be positive like i was in the past. i've realised that I've shown my weakness a lot more than usual and well it's not very helpful. I can't help others either by being upset most of the time. So, I shall cheer up and work hard for my happiness =)

one way to remove sad thoughts. speak into a bottle filled with water..scold blah whatever you want and pour it all out. =) record all the happy thoughts..haha!

to be happy

No comments: