Friday, August 18, 2006

haha..thank you folks..for making my day so sweet and special. started my day at 00 00 in the morning, with a message from apurva and darrie.. next i ate my mian xian, tradition for people who are still not married to eat some noodle thing.
then i was sulkin in the car cos i slept at 1am and just don't feel like going anywhere to celebrate.
haha..i'm a bit lazy to recount what happened. overall, I should be happy.

gifts recieved: notebook, kitty cake, eyore handphone holder, french book, quotations book, mp4 =],dinner out plus choco cake (rocks! =p) most importantly, ang bao!! haha. kidding, that isn't really important..but because 'Someone ' is with me all the time?
don't be jealous ok..hehex

thanks to: GC, XQ (first handshake she offered to anyone), Jan, Jack, ZM, Sel, JJ, Apu, Darrie, CX, Shir, Dad, Mum, XH, Esther, Jiaying, JT, Xinyi, guitar ensemble, Monica, Kaiyun, Vanessa, Sha, YQ, Ben(don't have to remember the exact time ya? but thanks hehex), my little niece oh and to someone who made all these possible? hahaz

not in any order ok? thank you all for being so thoughtful.

last thing, jackie is purely ionic, me purely covalent. we do not 'like' dissolve 'like' cos there's different interactions between us. And so, there is no chemisty between us! ok? =]

oh..still, happy birthday Jackie..plus, darrie, hui ying, apu's dad, yong sheng, jamie, jasmine koh and me =)

No comments: