Sunday, August 27, 2006

I meant to put this up on this day but it's actually 28/8 already. this may be the last few times i get to blog before i face the promos..at least I must have the discipline not to come up so often anymore until the whole thing is over. so let me say my last words..
no. no more thank you speech ha. I'm sure you'll get tired of them. Just random thoughts..
1. i think I [am] fat. Remedy: watch my diet and hit the gym after promos.
2. I wish I was a guy. I see guys half naked (top of course) while training and I wish I could do that too. Can imagine the air resistance on that bare chest. Cool right? Ok, I'm shallow haha. following alvin
3. maybe it's been too long since I was a convent girl.. Is it right to lift up your skirt and adjust the shorts in public?? no matter what, I had a good time watching.
4. I know many aunties out there are still uneducated but I'm sure they know how to use a toilet bowl right? basically, you just sit there and well,do your thing. [NOT SQUAT THERE!] or do you need people to draw a cartoon strip showing you how to do your business?!
5. It's fun and tiring being a girl. So I'm still playing with the idea of being one. Hope I don't get tired of it.

running out of time. Let's work hard together and we will surely get promoted!

No comments: