Monday, August 14, 2006

I guess I'm back to normal again. In fact, I'm better than normal =) Despite the fact that there is much homework to be done, chem SPA (my most feared thing of the week), bio trial SPA, math lecture test this week, many other things all overwhelming me, I feel calm.
It's really a different and special feeling. No longer do I fret over not completing my tasks, because i know with determination, I will eventually do so.
I just feel so fortunate because there are so many people who do care about me. Take for instance, my dad. Demanding as he may be, he did it all for the love he has for me. (Now, he's ill. Must be too mad at me =P Hope he'll get well soon.) Whenever I'm in some form of trouble, there will always be help somewhere and comfort.
In life, there are many things we cannot control. We have to embrace life as it comes and cherish everything we have. I'm thankful for all that I have. I may not have everything, but I don't need everything. I just need love. And it's always there.

Lastly, I've finally got the present that i always wanted. (an mp4! THANKS JIE JIE!! I nearly teared..haha, to think that you told me to 'wait LONG LONG' well, I've waited long enough)

thank You so much.

No comments: