Saturday, August 26, 2006

hihi I'm back.. yes promos are coming and i really pray that i'll promote. After all that serious talk with the teachers and my dad who's always saying that I'm gonna fail, i better prove them all wrong. It's possible right? even if i don't have faith in myself, i can believe in the miracle worker.. so many miracles have worked for me..just one more..no a few more will do =]
I'm thankful for all the chem crashing that my teachers and friends gave me.. So sorry, you guys made a choice and there's an opportunity cost incurred because of me >.< thanks wor jackie.. never thought someone could stay so late just to help me =) wa haha. I'm gonna aim high! (shoot low =P) eh no link hehex. i have to aim high ya? if not I dunno if i'll pass. getting really a bit worried cos I must see the exam through..and I won't let anyone including myself, down.

Please keep me going..thank you all.

No comments: