Wednesday, November 01, 2006

mother and I may not be close. But I will always remember all the little times that we spent together. I inherited quite a lot from her actually.. that quick and hot temper, impulsitivity, extrovertedness (dad's an introvert.)and some anger- towards men. The difference is that she explodes them and I implode.. sometimes. (due to co-domminance ^_^)
Sorry to say this but I really can't stand a lot of guys around here. Either they are too immature or they think too highly of themselves. (Yea, that may have to include my 'sweet' alvin. But let's just put that aside ok?)
Is it because I'm getting more like a girl and start to think that guys suck? NO. Because whether I become more feminine or not, they still suck.
I shall be smarter and ignore them as much as possible. Hopefully I'll survive and pass on the better genes to my next generation. Yea, you need guys for that right? Hopefully I can find the right slave boy. [Like the fire ant queen]

FREAKING IRRITATED.

No comments: