Thursday, November 16, 2006

Yesterday[16.11.06]
Me: Hello auntie!

Auntie: Hey boy, what do you want? [pauses and gives an embarassed look]

Me: [Indignant look]

Auntie: sorry sorry


Yea.. it happened again. I was mistaken as a boy. It happened thrice this year.. the first one was when I was in school with Li Sha. I sat really close to her and a maid walked up to us and exclaimed..


In school

Maid: Aiyo! I was thinking why a boy is sitting so close to a girl in school! So you are a girl! -_-

Me: Uh, ya. I'm a girl.[fortunately/ unfortunately?]


Food Stall Auntie: Boy, what can I get for you?

Me: =_=

[similar cases in coffeeshops]


In the toilet

Auntie: Boy, the gents is at the opposite side

Me: [shocked and lost] Uh, I came in to take toilet paper for my mom.. and I'm a GIRL..[blushes and rushed out]


In a drama camp

Mr. Soup[yea, his surname is tang..let's just keep it at that] is the worse case that I've ever had with this gender problem thing.


Mr. Soup: Hey, where're you from?

Me: XinMin, you?

Mr. Soup: Maris Stella [I don't remember which]


We hugged and played together like buddies. I thought we were.. but to be sure..I told him..


Me: Hey.. I'm a girl, you know..

Mr. Soup: What? Don't fake it.. haha [Pulls my shirt..yea, he's checking for ahem..]

Me: Shocked look but ok.. maybe he knows

Mr. Soup: Walked away [he still didn't realise!! :O]


and from there.. things didn't go very well and I lost a potentially good buddy. [he still didn't forgive me for not being super open about it on day one even when we graduated]


I mean, I was really fair when I was young.. Most females prefer to be fair, no? That's why Olay and Garnier whitening sells ^^





No comments: