Friday, November 17, 2006

See for yourself.. I haven't changed much.. but some age related gene must have triggered the melanin production in my body.. [forgive me if the photos and words are in a mess.. i'm in no mood to arrange them neatly. haha.. wouldn't do so even if I'm in the mood=P]
hat's me when I didn't know what a camera was [toothy grin ^_^ ahaha.. love my baby teeth..]











that's me trying to behave like a girl.. [looking miserable]











that's me when I know what a camera is and didn't like it. And oh, Jason, do you remember me?











that's me hugging my first teddy.. looks.. uh..weird. I know ^_^















that's me who knows what a camera is and.. likes it for the moment..


See? I'm still me.. Am I that guyish? =_= sigh..

oh, biolympiad should be screwed by the way..or I screwed my up.. oh well I don't like plants!! =_= and poor me for being named after one..

Trying to influence dad to let me get my earrings.. He said it wouldn't make a difference because guys also wear them nowdays =_= very good excuse..

No comments: