Sunday, November 26, 2006

24 relationship questions
1) Single, Taken, or Crushin? - Single/crushing?. 2) Are you happy with where you are? - No.. ahaha
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast? - I guess I would.
4) Have you ever had your heart broken? - Nope. (unless those encountered while watching tv dramas...)
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is acceptable? - Yeah. But not cheating on your loved one. Just cheating to get your loved one maybe..
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? - No! If he can do it once, he can do it again.
7) Have you talked about marriage with another? - With my girlfriends, yes. Haha.
8) Do you want children? - Yeah! Though the thought of them crying non-stop kinda puts me off alittle. But nonetheless...I ever thought of being a surrogate mum..
9) How many? - four is the max. unless we are financially secured and don't mind more company..
10) Would you consider adoption? - Hmmm. If I'm infertile or he's infertile or we just have too much money and feel like getting more kids? yes.
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way of letting you know? - Tell me directly and give me a little gift? and constant reassurance-so that I know it's not just a joke...
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get? - Being coy is quite a natural thing but no.. not really.
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating? - chasing game? I haven't even dated?
14) Do you believe in love at first sight? - Yea..
15) Are you romantic? - Absolutely positive!
16) Do you believe that you can change someone? - maybe..I do.
17) If you could get married anywhere, money not an object where would it be? - Get married first in Singaopore and take a world tour..renewing the vow in every country in different wedding gowns and setting. Interesting, isn't it?
18)What quality must your man have- Tolerance.
19) Do you easily give in when you are fighting? - Depends on what kind of "fighting". But usually, yes. I need some peace.
20) Do you have feelings for someone right now? - Maybe?
21) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you messed it up? - no.
22.) Have you ever broken a heart? - Ermm, yeah I suppose. A couple of few, but I know they'd gotten over it. (:
24.) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other? - no. but I believe you have to fight for your happiness.

Ok, I was bored. Now you know what I want? ^_^

No comments: