Saturday, December 02, 2006

Long time no post =D ok,I was busy helping my sis and earning some good money.. I've been trying to search for my true self.. well, I guess everyone does that but an ENFP is an identity seeker ^_^ so I work harder at that. I tried asking people but I guess it's not very nice when they start praising or criticising you when they may not really know you in the first place..
I guess my true self, under ideal conditions, is someone who loves to play. Everything is a game, with all their rules, and everything has it's risks.. the higher the stakes, the more thrilling it is.. I love love love cats absolutely.. =^.^= I can be super lazy and just do nothing except sleep or watching tv the whole day.. I love music-all sorts except metal/hard rock. I'm daring and impulsive when I don't care what people think or say. That can be good or bad depending on who I'm with. Ok.. I said I shouldn't reveal too much about myself right? These are the least you should know =]

Sigh.. I lost Mr. X today.. Refer to some older posts to know who I'm referring to. Maybe it's all fated. Now that he's gone..I should try to move on..Went for sushi buffet today and funny things happened =D ha.. I love my family

No comments: