Monday, December 18, 2006

hoho! Went shopping today and got myself some nice shirts and a watch (mum's terrific at bargaining! :O) . ^_^ of course, the fun part of shopping is trying things that you know you can't afford to buy. It was a fun and tiring day. I saw this really nice maximizer and the price was very nice too.. $79.90. Wow.. so much for a bra. but I think it's worth the money because it provides good support and will really boost one's confidence as a woman. Well, for one thing, it makes your petite round things look bigger =_= that's why it's called a maximizer! lots of padding and very comfortable! =_= again, I sound like some freak advertiser.. *drools.. wow.. wish I'd get that for christmas.. ahaha..[yay.. I promoted from A to B =p]
It's frustrating when it comes to skirts. Nothing seems right for me. Even the assistant was shocked because I'm suppose to wear size 10/12.. but my hips/butt qualifies for 12/14 =_= I HATE MY BUTT. but mum says guys like girls with more butt?! =_= don't know where that come from.

No comments: