Tuesday, December 12, 2006

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atrocious! I'm already patient with people mistaking me as a guy. Fine, I may not be well endowed YET. But it's been a long long time since someone spoke to me in Malay. And so, I was on the bus today and in a mess. I carried 2 bags, one sling and another hand held.. I couldn't find my ez link and looked like some kinda auntie, rummaging through the rubbish in my bag. An old indian lady started talking to me in Malay.. something like teloh sana means 'put there' so, she was asking me to put my bag down. I would get off the bus at the next stop.. so i see no point putting my stuff down. But she kept blabbering in Malay and I still couldn't concentrate on finding my card. So I put my bag down and the next thought that came to my mind was, gosh, did she think that I was a maid? =_= I told her I don't speak malay in English but she continued raining fluent Malay on me. So I guess she doesn't speak English either =_= That's the end of da episode with Sis laughing and me being ridiculed.

Sigh.. I really wonder if I have some Malay blood in me.. something is definitely not right. =_= I'm so dark even though I haven't been in the sun much!

I'm still the little Malay boy that people think I am..

No comments: