Sunday, November 12, 2006

Sad to say this, but I've wasted the whole day again.. First, I went mapling for 2 hours and then later on I watched 'Cast Away' for 2 hours. Thank god it was commercial free. Boy, I could have done a lot of work in that 4 hours. It's the second time that I watched the show. First time I watched it, I cried.. But that was a year ago. This time? Nah.. But I learnt 2 things that I probably forgot by now.. Two things that 'Jack' the male lead said that I must start remembering by heart.

1) Never lose track of time. Time waits for no man.. yea.. 4 hours gone just like that..
2) I gotta keep breathing, because the tomorrow the sun will rise.. Who knows what the tide would bring? A reminder to all who wants to give up.. Don't. Because there's always hope, no matter how impossible things may seem..

I still believe that god exists.. So even when there's no hope in humans..
you can still hope in the lord =D

No comments: