Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sigh.. I just recieved news that I didn't get through the olympiad. Sad? A little. Happy? Quite.
People always say that I never finish what I start. I know. Maybe that's why I reap what I sow. Shadows of the past haunt me, I can't imagine the future, I can't focus on the present. Many thoughts run through my mind but I can't put them all down. My weakness.. is telling you my weakness. so I shall be smart and zip up on that ^_^.
Even if I don't want to share about other things today, I want to share this two important things that I have learnt the past 5 days staying away from the com.

Love is selfless.

don't take for granted all the good in your life. Cherish them while you can. Nothing lasts forever here.

It is not easy to trust someone.

actually, I meant that you can trust somebody easily.. but most of the time after you get hurt, you know it's not easy to trust the same person again. And you[ or maybe just me] lose faith in others because anyone is capable of loving and hurting you.

No comments: