Monday, April 03, 2006

So here I am, desperately trying to post a blog since a loyal reader is so disatisfied..*ahem. Enrichment week has ended and life is like a torture chamber all over again. I have homework to rush but no worries, I'm nocturnal..trying staying up till 4 30 am and waking at 6 later. It's ok. =P Don't anyone find the bio lecture today super fast? blah blah blah..and done! :O
Then during GP today..I think ate too much..First I had two sandwiches, next strawberry smoothie, then strawberry pocky, after that Ricks and some coca cola gummies! I ate Hor Fun for lunch because of Lisha! >.<>
Some thoughts that went through my little brain today is:
1. I'm lousier than the lousiest little piece of shit that you can find..(hey, lousiest shit! you are so honoured;I'm lousier)
2. Sometimes, I feel that humans are all strangers to each other; so close yet so far.
3. I think I better start doing my homework! :D

No comments: