Friday, April 21, 2006

I knew it. I'm just a lousy rep. There were some important information passed to me at 10am but I waited till 12pm before I told my assistant rep. It was really urgent news that I could have told the class before lunch! I nearly screwed up again if not for her. It makes me feel really bad that she had to call up everybody to confirm the application for job shadowing. She even went to the library or photocopying shop to get the form photostated. While I, was playing in the CA.. She's super stressed already and yet..='( I'm so bad *knocks head against the wall 'bad jasmine bad jasmine'
Things didn't get very cheerful either when I broke my friend's flute while practicing. The concert is 2 weeks away and I broke the flute! I'm not done practicing!! The tests are coming and I hope I can pass. Haven't been studying much but I really tried and am glad to say that I at least understand a bit of everything.
This is all wrong. From what I have said, you should have gathered that I'm not a good follower, leader and super clumsy. I'm better off dead!! So sorry for screwing up every single time. I'm so stupid ='( just leave me alone and I would live my own miserable life..

No comments: