Thursday, April 06, 2006

Everything is sooo wrong! My maths is wrong, my thinking is wrong, my life is wrong and my hair is wrong! Wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG!! XXXXX =X I really don't like this..everything! I hate homework..not because I'm not hardworking but the fact that it is HOMEwork..ok. I know this sounds unfair to some people in my class who go home extremely late almost everyday. But I always reach home no earlier than 4.45pm! That's quite late already..and I only have one day that I get to go home so early..On the average, I go home by 7 every day. And man, this sucks. I have to wake at 6 every stupid morning when I sleep at about 1am?
Got scolded by Ms Wong (the CT), 'cause I did not believe her that there was contact on yesterday. So she was angry as the other classes already done their first round and our class was so 'lousy' and 'inefficient' as quoted. My dad's being egging me to give up this position since I'm a lousy rep and ought to give it up if I can't manage. Sigh..He's always being giving all these negative comments and I always have to struggle to find what is it that I really want. I have to please him and at the same time make myself happy. Yet, most of the time his happiness is built upon my sorrow. Then again, when he's happy, I would be happy too. After I get over with not having all that I want. He loves me so much that I ought not disappoint him.
I'm still so upset =( really crying inside. I just don't feel balanced.

No comments: