Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hi..Since we are so blessed, we can study, use the com, have our basic needs taken care off, I thought we could share our wealth with the needy. I'm thinking of sponsoring a child through worldvision (that would probably need $30 a mth) or send a child to school for a year ($75/- only)Anyone interested? For more information, please visit:
www.worldvision.org

I just want to say that money is not everything, but this world needs money to go round (stupid but true) Even I need some money to survive. Recently got some money from my ex-sch and could have had doubled the amount if not for my Emaths!! Now, I'm trying to get a bit more..hopefully if I get through some interviews. My new targets are set and I'm ready to start up again!

Last point, I LOVE studying! Serious.. but I hate exams =P

No comments: